Reasons To Choose Canada?
- 7th BEST COUNTRY TO LIVE IN THE WORLD
- LIFE EXPECTANCY OF 81 YEARS
- 7th SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
- 7th BEST EDUCATION SYSTEM IN THE WORLD
- 11th WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
- 58900 NEW JOBS CREATED IN EVERY MONTH
- MEDICALLY COVERED FROM BIRTH
- WORLD CLASS PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM
- 1 OUT OF 5 CANADIANS WERE BORN OUTSIDE OF CANADA
- ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY
Why Nurses Choose Canada?
•BETTER LIFE QUALITY
• BETTER REWARDS
•POSSIBILITY TO TAP PERMANENT RESIDENCY
What is NNAS Process?
The National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) is a Canadian Not-for-profit organization that offers a streamlined process for IENs (Internationally Educated Nurses) to submit their documents and provide them with the tools to apply for Canadian nursing registration.
Types of Nurses In Canada?
1 RN – REGISTERED NURSE
2 LPN – LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
3 RPN- REGISTERED PSYCHIATRIC NURSE
- IN ONTARIO RPN IS REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
- IN ALBERTA LPN IS KNOWN AS RPN (REGISTERED PSYCHIATRIC NURSE)